Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Jesus Knows...



My Jesus knows when I am lonely
He knows each pain, He sees each tear
He understands each lonely heartache
He understands because He cares


My Jesus knows just what I need
Oh yes! He knows just what I need
He satisfies and every need supplies
Yes, He knows just what I need


My Jesus knows when I am burdened
He knows how much my heart can bear
He lifts me up when I am sinking
And brings me joy beyond compare

When other friends seem to forget me
When skies are dark, when hope is gone
By faith I feel His arms around me
And hear Him say, "You're not alone"
—Mosie Lister

4 Comments:

  • That is a very beautiful and encouraging reminder!
    To know that 'Jesus Knows' is not only all that I really need to know, but it's also the most precious thing I could possibly know!=)

    By the way, did you also take that butterfly-picture?! It's so perfect! Wow! My tries at that kind of thing have never turned out that great!

    Thanks for the post!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:35 PM  

  • That was very beautiful.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:57 PM  

  • Amen!
    Yes, I took the photo, but God supplied the subject! :-) I was also surprised that it turned out as well as it did, due to the wind that day.
    God Bless!

    By Blogger Ryan H, at 12:35 AM  

  • wow you took that photo!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home