Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My Little Buddy

You know, I always used to wonder about these poor folks who went well-nigh berserk with the obsession of taking photos of their little siblings, while pumping out volumes of vainglorious narratives about their every move... And now here I am with my nephew, not even with my own sibling, doing just that. Sigh. It's hopeless.

Every time we go over to Luke and Rebecca's, it's just like one of those involuntary reflexes; I'm thunderstruck with how cute, how petite, and just how adorable little Jamin is. And to all the rest of you who are like I used to be, you'll just have to pardon and excuse my senseless blatherings about my nephew. You have been warned. :)

1 Comments:

  • -there's no teacher like experience, and it's friend reality- ;) :)
    Glad you've been so enlightened. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home